If you want to lose your gut, without having to follow a set of complicated and confusing diet rules, cut out entire food groups, or eat foods that you don’t like or have never heard of, Gutless will show you how it’s done.
Here’s the story:
Most days of the week, I get an email that goes something like this:
Which of your training programs should I use? I just want to get rid of my belly. I don’t want to be huge, or compete in a bodybuilding contest, I just want some more muscle and definition.”
What you do in the gym can make a contribution to fat loss. But exercise, be it cardio or strength training, can only take you so far.
If you want to get rid of your gut, your diet needs to be set up properly. And that’s exactly what Gutless will show you how to do.
It’s easy to read, there’s no waffle or fitspirational nonsense, and no complicated science stuff. It immediately gets down to business, showing you exactly what to do, how to do it, and why.
You won’t need to overhaul your entire diet, avoid combining this food with that other food, eat in sync with your circadian rhythms or at inconvenient times, or spend hours in the kitchen cooking fancy meals.
Nor does it involve following an “extreme diet” that you can’t stick to for more than a week.
Plus, at 61 pages, you can read it in an evening and get started the next day.
Here’s some of what you’ll find inside…
– How to strike the perfect balance between losing fat as fast as humanly possible while retaining (or even gaining) muscle. Even if you’re doing everything else right, this one mistake could be costing you muscle – page 18.
– Why you can eat almost anything you want and still lose fat, just as long as you’re following the two simple rules on pages 9 and 10 (no foods are 100% “forbidden” or banned)
– A simple and proven method for losing fat, without counting calories, giving up your favorite foods or following a set of complicated diet rules – page 21
– How to put “normal” evening meals back on the menu and still lose fat (no more feeling like the “weird person” at dinner) – page 42
– How to track your progress without spending a bunch of money on DEXA scans, body fat scales or any other body fat testing device that doesn’t work half as well as it’s supposed to – page 56
– How to build muscle on a plant-based diet (and why it’s a whole lot easier than some think) – page 49
– How to time your meals for maximum muscle growth, no matter what time of day you workout (practical, easy-to-follow strategies that can be made to fit anyone’s daily schedule, no matter how busy) – pages 25-27
– How to get more energy for your workouts using the “carb shifting” method (highly effective if you’re feeling tired, sluggish or “flat” in the gym) – page 54
– Two simple things you can do BEFORE a meal that will make sticking to your diet and controlling your appetite a whole lot easier – page 32
– A scientifically proven (but frequently overlooked) strategy that lets you eat more food and still lose fat (and it has nothing to do with eating more protein or doing more exercise) -page 28
– Why some popular intermittent fasting methods could put the brakes on muscle growth – page 24
– Why too much exercise can actually hurt your fat loss results, rather than help them – page 36
– How to use the “James Bond method” to take the stress and hassle out of meal prep – page 38
– The exact steps I take to switch off stress, sleep easily and wake up feeling refreshed (without reducing my blue light exposure, turning the TV off 2 hours before bed, having a hot bath, meditating or any of the other endless list of things that you’re constantly being nagged to do) – page 45
– When and why to avoid 100% fasted training (and when it’s ok, even beneficial, to use it) – page 24
– Vegan protein sources that build muscle just as well as whey – page 50
– How to reduce (or even eliminate completely) the post-lunch energy dip where your productivity goes down the drain, you can barely keep your eyes open and you feel like nodding off at at your desk – page 46
– How I conquered the late-night “urge to splurge” without skipping dessert – page 44
– The only three dietary “rules” you need to follow if you want less fat and more muscle (ideal for anyone who feels overwhelmed with conflicting information that seems to change constantly) – pages 9-10
– Natural ways to control your appetite and ditch unwanted eating habits (including a surprising way to make yourself feel fuller, faster… by eating AIR!) – page 31
I also walk you through what a typical day of eating looks like for me, and show you what I eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That’s not because I want you to copy me. Rather, I want to show you how I apply the principles outlined in Gutless, so you can see that losing fat doesn’t have to involve starving yourself or swearing off your favorite foods.
Is Gutless right for you?
Before you decide to jump on board, I should make it clear that Gutless is not for everyone, so please read the following very carefully.
1. Gutless is a nutrition guide designed for the sole purpose of losing fat while retaining/gaining muscle. There’s no training component to it, which you’ll need to handle yourself.
2. Gutless is not a cookbook. If you want recipes, with photographs and step-by-step cooking instructions, it’s not for you.
3. There are no sample meal plans, or lists of foods to eat and avoid. That’s mainly because everyone has different tastes and preferences. You’re far more likely to lose fat and keep it off with a diet built around the foods you already like, rather than have someone dictate what you should and shouldn’t eat.
4. Losing fat takes time, hard work and patience. The principles outlined in Gutless have helped me stay “lean and mean” for most of my adult life, and they can help you do the same. But only if you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and work very hard.
5. Finally, there’s nothing in Gutless that is new or revolutionary. There’s nothing useful that I (or anyone else for that matter) can say on the subject of nutrition and fat loss that hasn’t already been said before by someone else.
But, maybe none of that matters to you.
Maybe all you want is a simple, straightforward science-backed nutrition system that will show you how to lose fat without losing muscle, feeling hungry all the time, or giving up the foods you love.
If so, just click or tap the button below to get started.
Prefer PayPal? Buy now with PayPal
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If Gutless isn’t what you’re looking for, then just let me know via email or Facebook and you’ll receive a full, prompt and courteous refund. No objections. No questions. No delays. I’ll even give you 60 days to make up your mind. So even if you decide to cancel on day 59, you can still walk away with all the knowledge you’ve gained and owe absolutely nothing.
Gutless is a digital product. As soon as your payment is accepted, you will be transferred to a special page where you can download everything you need. This is a one-off payment, not a subscription, and there are no recurring payments of any kind.
You can download Gutless from any country in the world. We have users from the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, India, Singapore, New Zealand, and Spain. Our payment processor will automatically convert the currency for you.
PO Box 6945