If you want to lose your gut, without having to follow a set of complicated and confusing diet rules, cut out entire food groups, or eat foods that you don’t like or have never heard of, Gutless will show you how it’s done.
Here’s the story:
Most days of the week, I get an email that goes something like this:
“Which of your training programs should I use? I just want to get rid of my belly. I don’t want to be huge, or compete in a bodybuilding contest, I just want some more muscle and definition.”
What you do in the gym can make a contribution to fat loss. But exercise, be it cardio or strength training, can only take you so far.
If you want to get rid of your gut, your diet needs to be set up properly. And that’s exactly what Gutless will show you how to do.
It’s easy to read, there’s no waffle or fitspirational nonsense, and no complicated science stuff. It immediately gets down to business, showing you exactly what to do, how to do it, and why.
Inside, I walk you through what a typical day of eating looks like for me, and show you what I eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That’s not because I want you to copy me.
Rather, I want to show you how I apply the principles outlined in Gutless, so you can see that losing fat doesn’t have to involve starving yourself or swearing off your favorite foods.
You won’t need to overhaul your entire diet, avoid combining this food with that other food, eat in sync with your circadian rhythms or at inconvenient times, or spend hours in the kitchen cooking fancy meals.
Nor does it involve following an “extreme diet” that you can’t stick to for more than a week. Plus, at 61 pages, you can read it in an evening and get started the next day.
Is Gutless right for you?
Before you decide to jump on board, I should make it clear that Gutless is not for everyone, so please read the following very carefully.
1. Gutless is a nutrition guide designed for the sole purpose of losing fat while retaining/gaining muscle. There’s no training component to it, which you’ll need to handle yourself.
2. Gutless is not a cookbook. If you want recipes, with photographs and step-by-step cooking instructions, it’s not for you.
3. There are no sample meal plans, or lists of foods to eat and avoid. That’s mainly because everyone has different tastes and preferences. You’re far more likely to lose fat and keep it off with a diet built around the foods you already like, rather than have someone dictate what you should and shouldn’t eat.
4. Losing fat takes time, hard work and patience. The principles outlined in Gutless have helped me stay “lean and mean” for most of my adult life, and they can help you do the same. But only if you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and work very hard.
5. Finally, there’s nothing in Gutless that is new or revolutionary. There’s nothing useful that I (or anyone else for that matter) can say on the subject of nutrition and fat loss that hasn’t already been said before by someone else.
But, maybe none of that matters to you.
Maybe all you want is a simple, straightforward science-backed nutrition system that will show you how to lose fat without losing muscle, feeling hungry all the time, or giving up the foods you love.
If so, just click or tap the button below to get started.
Prefer PayPal? Buy now with PayPal
NOTE: If you already have Muscle Evo, then about 20% of the information in Gutless is the same. So you’ll have to decide if it’s worth buying this new book or not.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Gutless is a digital product. As soon as your payment is accepted, you will be transferred to a special page where you can download everything you need. This is a one-off payment, not a subscription, and there are no recurring payments of any kind.
You can download Gutless from any country in the world. We have users from the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, India, Singapore, New Zealand, and Spain. Our payment processor will automatically convert the currency for you.