MX4 was designed to help you build muscle as fast as humanly possible without wrecking your joints. It’s perfect if regular training programs seem to leave you with nagging aches and pains in your knees, shoulders, elbows or back.
MX4 is very different from a lot of the stuff you’ve read, because it’s more of a “crash course” to building muscle than a traditional book.
The reason why is because there’s no fluff or filler. It immediately gets down to business, showing you exactly what to do, how to do it, and why.
The program is laid out in detail – exercises, sets, and reps. Everything is worked out for you, and there’s no faffing around deciding what to do when you get to the gym.
Plus, at less than 65 pages, you can read it in an evening.
The M is short for muscle, as that’s what the program is designed to give you more of. Four refers to the number of workouts, which can be spread across 2, 3 or 4 weekly training days.
You can use MX4 to maximize your rate of muscle growth while you gain weight, or to retain (or even gain) muscle mass while you chisel away the fat.
What makes MX4 unique is the way that parts of the program automatically adjust themselves based on how quickly your muscles recover and grow. This “auto adjust” element will give you steady, sustainable results with less risk of injury or burnout sabotaging your progress.
You’ll be able to see at a glance if the amount of training you’re doing is too much, too little or about right.
Who is this program for?
MX4 is for people who want to gain muscle as fast as humanly possible without beating up their body or wrecking their joints. Having said that, I want to narrow things down a bit further so you know if this program is the right fit for you.
People who have some kind of joint ache or pain that stops them training the way they want to. It might be an old injury that keeps playing up, or simply age-related “wear and tear” that’s holding you back from making gains. While it’s not painful enough to keep you out of the gym, you don’t like the idea that you’re wrecking your joints and doing long-term damage.
People with a little twinge or niggle who don’t want it to become a full-blown injury. Maybe you’ve noticed the odd twinge or niggle in your shoulders, knees, elbows or back. The pain isn’t bad enough to stop you training, and you can push through it. But something doesn’t feel quite right, and you don’t want to risk that small niggle turning into something worse, and see months of hard work go down the pan.
People who are burned out or just bored doing the “big lifts” all the time, and want something different. Compound exercises, such as the squat, deadlift, and bench press, are a very efficient use of your training time, and work well for a lot of people. But some programs call for squatting and benching several times a week, which can get boring, as well as beating up your body. If you want to gain size without squatting, benching or deadlifting in every workout, MX4 is for you.
People who place a higher priority on size versus strength. In general, a bigger muscle is a stronger muscle, and one of the side effects of training for muscle growth is an increase in the amount of weight you can lift. However, maximizing the speed at which you gain size or strength will require different training methods. If your main goal is to make your muscles bigger, and you’re not too bothered about smashing your bench press or deadlift PR, MX4 is for you.
Is MX4 right for you?
Before you decide to jump on board, I should make it clear that MX4 is not for everyone.
1. MX4 is a training program designed for the sole purpose of building muscle. There’s no nutrition or supplement component to it, and you’ll need to handle the diet side of things yourself.
2. The MX4 manual is a relatively short read. Most of it centers on how to actually DO the program. If you want to read about the mechanisms of muscle hypertrophy, muscle fiber types and so on, MX4 is not for you.
3. MX4 is not for beginners, or anyone whose main goal is to get strong in the squat, bench press or deadlift. There’s no reason why you can’t use these exercises if you want to (the program gives you the freedom to choose your exercises and shape it to your individual requirements), but they’re not essential for muscle growth.
4. The workouts laid out in the manual assume that you have access to a gym. But there’s no reason why you can’t switch out some of the exercises and choose different ones (which I can help you with via email), and the program can be done with a bench and adjustable dumbbells.
5. MX4 is not a “fashionable” workout. There are no box jumps, medicine ball slams, or battling rope exercises. You’re not required to rush from one exercise to the next, and the aim of the program is to stimulate your muscles while sparing your joints, rather than leave you wanting to collapse in an exhausted pile on the floor.
But, maybe you don’t care if it’s fashionable or not.
Maybe all you want is a science-based training program that will give you more muscle than you have right now without beating up your joints.
If so, just click or tap the button below to get started.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
MX4 is a digital product. As soon as your payment is accepted, you will be transferred to a special page where you can download everything you need. This is a one-off payment, not a subscription, and there are no recurring payments of any kind.
You can download MX4 from any country in the world. We have users from the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, India, Singapore, New Zealand, and Spain. Our payment processor will automatically convert the currency for you.