The Online Program Review is ideal for people who want help with their diet and training program, but don’t need the whole thing built from scratch. I’ll look at what you’re doing in forensic detail, and show you how to adjust it so that no mistakes are being made.
It’s a quick and simple way to put an end to all the guesswork and confusion about what to eat and how to train. Instead of trying to work it all out for yourself, let an experienced professional trainer tell you exactly what to do for the fastest possible results.
No more second guessing what you’re doing, trawling through forums for hours in the hope of finding someone who knows what they’re talking about, or constantly hopping from one program to the next with little or nothing to show for it.
Are there things you’re doing that you don’t need to be doing? Many of the rules about building muscle or losing fat are based on tradition, opinion or guesswork, rather than evidence, logic and reason. You may be making the process of building muscle or losing fat a lot harder than it needs to be.
Are there things you’re not doing that you should be? A few small tweaks and adjustments to the food you eat and the exercise you do may be all that’s needed to speed up your results.
Are you throwing away money on useless supplements? While there are supplements out there that work well, they’re in the minority. Many have little or no benefit. The Program Review may well pay for itself many times over by reducing the amount of money you waste on supplements.
Maybe you just want the reassurance that you’re doing everything humanly possible to reach your goal. Instead of getting lost down the rabbit hole of contradictory fitness and diet advice, where everyone seems to be saying something different, I can put an end to all the confusion and guesswork and help you get clear about exactly what to do.
Who This Is Not For
1. While I can help you work around certain aches, pains and niggles, I’m not a physiotherapist or doctor, so I can’t diagnose or treat injuries. If you’re injured, your best bet is to see a qualified professional.
2. I know enough about performance enhancing drugs to know that I don’t know enough about performance enhancing drugs. If you have questions about whether this anabolic steroid should be stacked with that anabolic steroid, what SARMS to use, or what your post-cycle therapy should look like, you’re better off sending them to someone else.
3. I can’t work miracles. Many people have skewed expectations about how fast it’s possible to gain muscle or lose fat. So if you’re hoping to gain 30 pounds of muscle in a month, or get the body of a Hollywood superhero in 8 weeks or less, you’re almost certainly going to be disappointed.
Here’s How it Works
1. The process starts with you sending me as much information as you can about your current training and diet program, your goals, training history, and so on. I’ll probably come back you with a few questions, just so I’m clear on exactly what you’re doing.
2. From there, I’ll put together a list of suggested tweaks, upgrades and improvements, and email it to you. If you prefer to do this via Facetime, Skype, phone or whatever, that’s fine as well.
3. You also get direct email access to me for up to seven days after I send you my suggestions. This way, you can ask any follow-up questions that relate directly to the advice I give you.
If I don’t think I’m able to help you, I will contact you to refund your order. If possible, I’ll also refer you to someone who has the expertise to do so.
Click or tap the button below to get started
Prefer PayPal? Buy now with PayPal