Conditions applicable to all users of this website
Please carefully read the following Conditions in relation to use of this site – www.muscleevo.net (“Site”).
By using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Conditions (which incorporate the Supplier’s Terms and Conditions on the Site) and your continued use of this Site indicates your acceptance of the latest version of these Conditions (which may be amended from time to time without specifically notifying you of those amendments).
The Supplier retains the right to change the Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of the amended Conditions constitutes your acknowledgement of the amended conditions and their modification and constitutes your agreement to be bound by them.
• The Supplier makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about:-
A: any of the content of this Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content), given that certain content is the subjective opinion of the Supplier and/or may be out-of-date at the time of reading; or
B: any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this Site (“3rd party site”).
• The information provided on this Site is of a general nature only, is for informational purposes and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
• The Supplier does not endorse or approve the content of any 3rd party site, nor will the Supplier have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any 3rd party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity).
• The contents and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by the Supplier. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without the prior written permission of The Supplier (please contact Christian Finn if you want to use any of the content on this site).
• None of the contents of this Site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or otherwise) without the prior written permission of The Supplier (please contact Christian Finn if you want to use any of the content on this site).
• You may not adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content on the Site at any time, without the prior written permission of The Supplier (please contact Christian Finn if you want to use any of the content on this site).
• The Supplier may terminate your use of the Site with immediate effect if you breach any of these requirements. The Supplier also reserves the right to suspend use of the Site at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons.
• The Supplier accepts no responsibility to any third party for any material published on the Site.